On less than a tank of gas you and your family can enjoy a day of education and entertainment in Lancaster County, PA. PA Dutch Country is not only home to the oldest and largest Amish Community in the country, it is home to many family-friendly attractions and historical sites, such as the oldest American short line railroad. Now you can win tickets to three Lancaster attractions (just in time for Memorial Day and the official start of Summer): Strasburg Rail Road, Choo Choo Barn and The Amish Village.
One lucky PhillyFun4Kids reader will win:
• A family 4-pack of coach tickets to Strasburg RailRoad, America’s oldest short line railroad. Enjoy a 45-minute train ride with an authentic steam locomotive through 1,000 acres of beautiful Amish farmland. Kids will love the Cagney miniature steam train, Cranky Cars and Pump Cars. (You may even catch a glimpse of Thomas the Tank Engine – he will be running on the tracks June 16-24).
• A family 4-pack of tickets to Choo Choo Barn, Traintown U.S.A. Experience one of the largest, most entertaining custom model train displays in America, featuring a 1,700 square foot model train display with more than 150 hand-built animations and 22 operating trains.
• A family 4-pack of tickets to The Amish Village. Families can experience the life of Lancaster County’s Amish. Located on 12 acres, visitors can take a guided tour of an authentic Amish house and explore the farm property at their leisure, including a one-room schoolhouse, blacksmith shop, Smokehouse Market and more.
To enter, to win a family fun pack of four tickets to each of three Lancaster attractions including Straburg Rail Road, Choo Choo Barn and the Amish Village simply leave a comment below by Sunday May 20th at 11:59 PM EDT. The lucky winner will be chosen using random.org and announced and contacted on Monday May 21st. Please be sure to leave a way to contact you (email) so we can get you your tickets.
Congratulations to our winner Julia McDevitt!! Thanks to everyone who entered. And remember to enter the Strasburg Rail Road contest on facebook to win a Day Out With Thomas, too!
Increase your chances to win by:
1. Like phillyfun4kids on facebook
2. Follow phillyfun4kids on twitter
3. Like Strasburg Rail Road on facebook
4. Follow Strasburg Rail Road on twitter
5. Like Choo Choo Barn on facebook
6. Follow Choo Choo Barn on twitter
7. Like Amish Village on facebook
8. Like Amish Village on twitter
9. Bonus TWO ENTRIES -- You get a bonus two entries if you share the contest via facebook or twitter
10. Bonus TWO ENTRIES -- Get another two bonus entries if you blog about the contest on your blog
Just be sure to leave an additional comment for each entry letting us know that you posted/shared/followed/liked, please. If I'm doing my math correctly, that's a total of 13 (count 'em 13!) chances to win!!
*All tickets are valid through December 31, 2012. Tickets are not valid during special events.
The Amish Village:
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post but we were provided with four tickets to each attraction to giveaway. All opinions expressed about Lancaster County PA being a super fun day trip or free tickets being awesome are our own.